ATA is one of the pioneer process engineering companiese in food and beverage sector. Our food and beverage team specialised in novel processing solutions for prodcution of functional food and beverages; “Healthy Foods and Functional Food Ingredients” is our main focus and we can offer innovative solutions for engineering, operations, product development, and quality control. We are working closely with most famous worldwide research inistitutes and machinery companies to develop full Turnkey food and beverage processing plants. Our other services are:
- Production & Supply Chain Management
- Process Optimization & Scale-up
- Food Safety
- Sanitation and GMP Training
- Waste management and processing to added value products
- HACCP Program Development.
- Food Supplements
- Food Ingredients (Starter Culture, Enzymes, Colorants, Emulsifiers…)
Turnkey projects are important projects which require significant know-how and experience. With its expert staff and experience, ATA has successfully completed many turnkey projects and became an important supplier in the global sector.
ATA’s strongest ability is the capability to engineer and operate bottling plants on a turn-key basis from greenfield. Thanks to its expert and well experienced staff and contacts with well-known international companies, ATA successfully constructs any bottling plants ranging from 2.000 bottles/hour up to 50.000 bottles/hour. To present the optimum solution and the highest efficiency with “total engineering concept”, ATA;• Determines the optimum location and size of building to be constructed on the available field to match today’s and future’s needs.
• Provision of support data for the selection of the site for the civil design of the bottling plant.
• Prepares the optimum lay-out drawing best suiting the prerequisites of the client, specifications of the equipment and local operating conditions.
• Determines the size and specifications of the auxiliary units (refrigeration systems, syrup preparation system, raw and treated water, boilers, compressed air etc.) in order for the bottling plant to operate in synchronization with other subdivisions and places them to proper locations.
• Depending on the scope of the undertaken project, installs turn-key plants or supports the investor to install it with the optimum layout and maximum productivity not only by supplying the filling lines but also the auxiliary units such as bottle production units, syrup preparation units, water treatment systems, CO2 production plants or storage tanks from the reliable partner companies.If you are going to establish a water bottling plant should be aware that in case of your interest to establish a 6000 bph (A) plant and/or 14000 bph (B) and/or 36000 bph (C), what would be your estimate costs.
• Water Reception and Treatment Unit: (A: 700k USD) (B: 1200k USD) (C: 1800k USD) • Blowing the Preforms (A: 450k USD) (B: 1050k USD) (C: 3500k USD) • Filling and Capping (A: 480k USD) (B: 950k USD) (C: 1380k USD) • Labelling Machines (A: 180k USD) (B: 320k USD) (C: 800k USD) • Conveying Systems (A: 140k USD) (B: 290k USD) (C: 680k USD) • Carton Packing and Un-Casing (A: 240k USD) (B: 340k USD) (C: 660k USD) • Palletizing and De-Palletizing (A: 220k USD) (B: 440k USD) (C: 800k USD) • Complementary Utilities Supply (A: 700k USD) (B: 1300k USD) (C: 2400k USD) Total (3.11 Million USD) (5.89 Million USD) (12.02 Million USD)
You can consider 7% more for General Services and select your desired capacity to invest!
- Dressings & Sauces
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat & Poultry
- Starch and Sweeteners
ATA is an expert in laboratory equipment reseller for quality assurance industries and R&D centers as well as analytical laboratories, universities, Genetic, Biotechnology and Microbiology labs, Stem Cell research institutes, Clinical labs, Hospital, Food & Beverage, and Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics industries. Our staffs includes highly educated chemists, chemical engineers, biologists, and electronic engineers and is regularly trained and are continuously updated on the latest scientific and technological developments. Need the estimation? Have an overview below:YSI Laboratory Biochemistry Analyzers
YSI has earned a reputation as the Gold Standard in bio-analytical instruments with highly accurate sensors and rapid results. The key to generating analyte-specific results in 60 seconds or less is YSI’s innovative biosensor technology. Using the inherent specificity of enzymes for a single target analyte, YSI’s proprietary immobilized enzyme electrodes allow a rapid, accurate and largely interference free measurement to be made in about a minute. The unique fluidics and chamber design resist clogging – even at high cell densities. Combining trusted measurement technology with the latest in automated sample handling, the YSI furthers YSI’s legacy of expertise in the following applications:
- Critical bioprocess monitoring and fermentation control
- Biofuel production and research
- Food and beverage processing
Fully modular and with a range of upgrades available, the YSI 2900 and 2950 Series feature an intuitive graphical user interface and a touch screen display, making 2900 series analyzers the easiest to use and most cost effective way to measure the following chemistries in a wide range of matrices:
· Hydrogen peroxide
Benchtop Yes Certifications CE, ETL, RoHS Compliance 21 CFR, Part 11
Connectivity / Communications USB, Ethernet Graphic Display Yes Measurement Range Glucose: 0.05-25 g/L, Lactate: 0.05-2.70 g/L, Glutamate: 15-1460 mg/L, Glutamine: 30-1169 mg/L, Glycerol: 0.75-40 g/L, Xylose: 0.5-30 g/L, Choline: 5-450 mg/L, Hydrogen Peroxide: 3-300 mg/L, Sucrose: 0.1-25 g/L, Ethanol: 0.04-3.2 g/L, Ethanol-HC: 0.5-40 g/L, Methanol: 0.1-2.5 g/L, Lactose: 0.05-25 g/L, Galactose: 0.1-25 g/L Memory Yes Operating Temperature 15-35°C Parameters Measured Glucose, Lactate, Glutamate, Glutamine, Glycerol, Xylose, Choline, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sucrose, Ethanol, Methanol, Lactose, Galactose Power 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz Precision Application specific, typical CV <2% Unit of Measure mg/dL, %, mg/L, mmol/L, g/L Price Est. Depends on model (D1 to D4) and related requested options:
from 145,000 to 235,000 CAD
SLEE MEDICAL MEV Cryostat
The model MEV features convenient operation and a modern semi-automatic rotary microtome. For extra convenience the system includes a spacious stainless steel chamber, 24 easily accessible freezing positions and well illuminated cooling chamber that can be effectively cooled down to -35 °C. For additional user safety the system can optionally be equipped with an efficient UV-C disinfection system.
- Modern rotary microtome with motorized μm advance/return
- Spacious cooling chamber for efficient and safe workflow
- Large anti-roll plate
- 24 easily accessible freezing positions
- Heated viewing window (glass, electrically, conductive coating, transparent)
- Intuitive electronic control panel
- Automatic defrost
- Removable condensate bottle with level sensor
- Price Estimation: 16,000 CAD to 24,000 CAD
Optional accessories for tailor-made configurations:
- Peltier shock freezing positions (-50 °C to -55 °C)
- UV-C disinfection
SLEE MEDICAL CUT5062 Microtome
Standard unit for paraffin sections and research-, plastic- and industrial applications. The semiautomatic unit offers additional advantages against our manual microtomes whilst retaining all essential features of this series. The modular design allows custom-made assemblies from a broad range of accessories.
- Motorised trimming up to 750 μm, programmable
- Motorised advance (2 speeds) / return of specimen
- 2 Specimen feed memory positions
- Specimen size up to 50 x 50 mm with standard object clamp or standard cassette size for universal cassette clamp
- Intuitive control panel
- Variable retraction
- Section counter (Stroke/Distance)
- Spacious integrated section waste tray
- External control element (optional)
- Wide range of accessories
Optional accessories for tailor-made configurations:
- 3-component disposable blade holder (low and high profile disposable blades)
- 3-component disposable blade holder (hard metal blades, TC 65)
- Standard knife holder
- Object orientation
- Universal cassette clamp, orientable
- Standard object clamp, orientable
- Standard object clamp, fixed
- Super-Mega cassette clamp, fixed
- Foil clamp, insert for Standard object clamp
- Illuminated magnifier
- Foot control element
Specifications CUT 5062 Section thickness Setting range 0.5 µm to 100 µm Section thickness selection 0.5 to 2 µm in 0.5 µm-steps
2 to 20 µm in 1.0 µm-steps
20 to 50 µm in 2.0 µm-steps
50 to 100 µm in 5.0 µm-steps
Trimming thickness setting range 0.5 to 750 µm Horizontal specimen feed 28 mm Specimen feed memory 2 positions Vertical stroke 60 mm Coarse feed motorized, [75/150/300/600] & 3.000 µm/s Specimen retraction 0 – 200 µm Specimen orientation, horizontal 8° Specimen orientation, vertical 8° Specimen orientation, z-axis 360° Section counter Strokes / Distance [µm] Dimensions [W x D x H] 480 x 610 x 350 mm
incl. handwheel and waste tray
Weight [w/o accessories] 33 kg Electrical parameters 100-240 V; 50-60 Hz
Pmax: 20 W
Price Estimation 8,000.00 – 12,000.00 CAD
Featured Engineering Services
- Process Systems
- Packaging Systems
- Utility Systems