ATA is a leading Canadian design and construction company of biotechnological API plants including synthesis/production, utilities, sterile weighting, dispensing, and filling systems, drying, packaging, isolators and clean rooms. ATA committed itself to maintain the highest engineering standards to achieve cGMP as required by the various authorities (e.g. FDA, EMEA, etc).
ATA engineers have multi-disciplinary experience and specialize in execution of projects for biotechnological industries on a “turnkey” basis. We can serve our customers from A to Z in biopharmaceuticals production.
“ATA BIOPHARMA SECTION FOCUS IS ADVANCED THERPIES AND DEVELOPMENT OF HIGHLY SAFE AND FUNCTIONAL BIOPHARMACEUTICALS”
- Cell and Gene Therapy Facilities
- Tissue Engineering Facilities
- Recombinant Protein Production
- Antibody Production
- Molecular Farming in Microalgae
- Plant Cell Culture for Production of Recombinant proteins
- Plasma Fractionation
- Viral Vaccines
- Stem Cell Metabolites
- Project Management
- Commissioning and Validation